Contact: Sean O'Boyle
Website: view our site
Address: Main St , Main St.
Sean O’Boyle founded O’Boyle Auctioneers in 1999 after completing a certificate course with the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers (IPAV) in the NWIFHE, Derry in 1997. Sean is a member of IPAV to this day.
The office is located in Manorhamilton,Co. Leitrim and opened on 4th January 2000 .
Covering all aspects in the Property sector from land sales, Residential sales, Commercial sales and a letting service for both Residential and Commercial. Property Auctions are also carried out. A full valuation service is provided which includes
• Agricultural land valuations
• Stamp Duty and Property tax valuations
• Bank and Financial Institution valuations
• Family law.
• Property transfer valuations and Probate.
• Reinstatement building costs for insurance purposes.
As a member of IPAV we constantly strive to update our skills and in 2015 Sean successfully completed the TEGoVA (The European Group of Valuers) Certificate course which provides TRV status – being the mark of excellence in valuing property and provides recognition that the valuer is qualified to a consistent high European standard of practice.
Licensed with the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) since its introduction in 2012, we successfully comply with all regulation and welcome the introduction of same. Our Licence number is 001040.
* Residential and commercial sales and leases. * Residential and Non-Residential farms. * Land lettings and leases. * Sites- Residential and Commercial. * Auctions- Property, Machinery and clearance sales of stock. * Sale and lease of entitlements.